Archie Arche's Food Hauz

 Today, I went to one of the authorized dealer of my  personal vehicle for a scheduled vehicle maintenance. Woke up quite late and had to hurry up to travel 17 km distance away from the house from where we live resulting of not having breakfast at the house as I was trying to catch up the 8 o'clock schedule.

Luckily I was able to reached my destination 15 minutes before the scheduled time. The service advisor called me up and arrange the vehicle maintenance. After that, I was already hungry and need to find a place to eat. I ask the service advisor of he knows a place to eat. He suggested to take a little walk along S.B, Cabahug Street, Mandaue City and I might find some place to eat.

Started walking along the said place and found some place where "carenderias" lined up. Unfortunately some of then are quite untidy which discourages me, so I have to walk a little bit more. Then I found this place called ARCHIE ARCHE'S FOOD HAUZ.

The place is very clean and quite big enough. Everything was well arranged and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. So I ended up taking my breakfast inside the food hauz. I ordered "ginaling", ampalaya with corn rice no soft drinks.

To my surprised I only paid Php 75.00 pesos in total. I really recommend this place if ever you wandered around SB Cabahug Street, Mandaue City.

Below are some of the pictures and location.

Pictures and More







Location

Comments